The Bos en Lommer district has been very well developed in recent years. Many new catering establishments, cafe’s/restaurants, 3 supermarkets, and shop facilities. Within a few minute’s walking distances from the house, several trams, busses, and metro go to the center and Sloterdijk station.
On the second floor is the entrance of the apartment. The central hall gives access to the kitchen on the garden side of the building.
The kitchen is new and equipped with all modern conveniences such as a built-in refrigerator, induction hob, combi oven, and the necessary cupboard space. The living room on the street side is light and gives access to one of the two balconies.
Adjacent to the living room is the separate dining room or office. This could even function as a smaller second bedroom.
The bathroom and toilet are separate. In the back of the house, you find the bedroom which gives access to a big balcony.
– Fully furnished, including kitchenware/utensils
– New luxury kitchen (built-in refrigerator, induction hob, combi oven)
– Washing machine
– 2 balconies
– Storage room (on the ground floor)
– Living room with separate dining room/office
– Shower and toilet is separate
– Very well located! (bus, tram, metro)